Wassink Family

Wassink Family

Monday, July 15, 2013

The next little houdini strikes again!

Dear Reed,
I love you very much you silly little monkey.  I need to start out by saying that first.  However, I'm not in love with your recent stage of pulling off your diaper.  I really thought I had you diaper proofed when I had put you down for your nap today.  You took such a good nap too!  All that playing outside this morning with the hose and in the sandbox must have worn you out.  Let's not forget the good bath you took with your bestie, Luke.  I thought I had you in a fool proofed outfit.  I didn't think you could figure out how to take off a one piece short/shirt combo with snaps at the shoulder, but you proved me wrong.  Did you see the surprise look on my face when you saw me walk into your room?  You sure are cute, but I didn't expect to see you naked as a jay bird.  I found your outfit on the outside of your crib and then of course next to it your diaper laid with little brown pebbles scattered everywhere.  When I looked into your face, I couldn't help but laugh.  Your sweet impish grin had said it all.  But my dearest Reed, you're teaching your brother some naughty tricks too.  But at least Luke had the common sense to leave his diaper on.  Mommy truly loves you so much Reed, but if you wouldn't mind, keep your diaper on please! I'm really not ready to potty train you! 

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment